Accounting Service - Bookkeeping Service
Our Bookkeeping Service In Pune aims at reducing the finance and accounting costs of our clients by helping them to manage their accounts accurately saving your time to focus on your core business.
We offer bookkeeping service in Pune through QuickBooks for small businesses and CPA’s for all over India. Our bookkeeping service includes following features :
- Invoicing & Expenses Management INVOICING & EXPENSES MANAGEMENT Profit & loss, Balance sheet, Weekly customer balance summaries, Weekly A/R aging reports
- Balance sheet & BANK RECONCILIATIONS BALANCE SHEET & BANK RECONCILIATIONS Receive bank and credit card statements, Download statements directly from websites, Update Quickbooks daily, Reconcile balances against statements, Proactively monitor cash flow, Notify of potential fund shortages
- Go to Accounts Receivable & Payable ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE & PAYABLE Recieve – Create Customer Invoices, Receive payments from customers, Apply payments to correct invoices. Payable – Receive vendor bills, Enter vendor bills, Pay vendors.
- Go to Confidentiality CONFIDENTIALITY You can rest assured that your financial information and dealings with us are bound by Confidentiality Clauses and as such you will be allocated with a dedicated bookkeeper.
- The way we carry the process. Sending us your source documents - To send us the documents, you can either scan the documents and upload them to a secure FTP server or fax the documents to our toll-free fax number
- Updating Your Books - we update your books using most suitable accounting software called Quickbook and keep a backup of the documents you had shared.
- Sending you the updated books - In the final stage, we will send the updated books to your e-mail address or load the updated books on to a secure server. This will be sent to you the previous night, so you can download the updated books from the server to your computer in the morning