Collection of Information
We collect various information when you register with Company, during your use of our products and services, when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple data centers that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
- Communicating with you
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the 99Ideas Infotech Services LLP Customer Master Agreement
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
99Ideas Infotech Services LLP is providing CMS Services, we are not Hosting providing company. We provide CMS Service and that we upload on our server, we only provide credentials for website changes. If you want to upload something (Folder/Files) on server, then you can send us mail for the folder which you want to upload. We will scan and check if the folder/files are not virus infected or not harmful for the server then only we can upload as per your request. We not provide the FTP details for the changes, if you want some changes on your site then you have the option to purchase the OTP Service.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the 99Ideas Infotech Services LLP Customer Master Agreement
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
- Customers should register to our CRM to manage the payment process.
- Company’s financial responsibility starts with the purchase of customers service and continues till Service ends.
- Payment Option
3. CC Avenue
5. Amazon Pay
The Services are inclusive of GST taxes as per the government policy.
- Refund Policy
Refund is provided in the following case :
1. If the customers cancel the service.2. If the customers don’t accept the user agreement and cancel the service.
1. After acceptance of user agreement, there is no refund.
2. The maximum refund period is 30 days.